Friday, June 13, 2008

It's been a LONG time since we posted...

It's June...and what can I say? Keeping up with my blog in a timely fashion is not on the top of my priority list these days. I realize that as I write this my life must seem really tough...I mean I have a husband, three children, two dogs and a beautiful home YET I got a hall pass to go to London with my sister-in-law...yes, my sis-in-law...JuJu as she is fondly referred to throughout this blog.

Our trip came and went and it now seems like a dream three months later. As I continue my posts about our awesome trip to London...I realized that I would be remiss if I didn't thank some very important people:

Bob - my hubby first and foremost for holding down the fort while I was gone and for instantly giving me the green light for this trip with no hesitation. What a stud! I love 'ya babe.
JuJu - Marce - my sister in law - THANKS for inviting me!!!! What an awesome gift - time away, time with her, time with her parents, and time in what is now one of my fave cities. I can't wait for the next destination sista!
Dean and Becky - hosts with the most! Undeniably two of the best travelers that I have been around...foodies of the best kind...passionate about laughing, having fun, public transportation, theatre, history, coffee, and their daughter. These are two of the most generous and caring people and I appreciate their hospitality from the bottom of my heart!
Honey, D-Daddy and Mimi - always helping out when needed with the '3 Willard boys'...THANKS is just never enough for all that you do as grandparents.

I will continue by posting some more pics and a brief run down of some of the amazing things that did while in London. Enjoy...

No comments: